Health & Wellness
At DEA, we care about the well-being of our employees and their families. We offer a generous benefit program along with a wellness program to all our full-time and part-time employees.
Health insurance plans include these “regular” benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Health Savings Account with up to $1,000 annual company deposit
- Flexible Spending Account (regular, limited-scope, dependent care, parking and transit options)
- Adoption Assistance – Reimburses up to $7,500 for domestic or international deductions
- Emergency travel insurance assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
The Wellness Program offers even more good stuff!
- Significant discount in medical insurance premiums for participating in a robust menu of program options:
- Earn points with your Fitbit
- Get free health coaching (injury prevention, nutrition counseling, sleep improvements, weight loss, etc.)
- Free annual flu shots and biometric screenings
- Free smoking cessation program (includes gum and patches)
- Pregnancy program with gift card rewards
- Educational “brown bags” on health and financial topics
- Ergonomic work stations
Work Life Balance
At DEA, we believe that employees need to take time off to recharge, have the flexibility to work from home if needed, and we encourage employees to go green!
Work Life Balance Benefits Include:
- Generous vacation, sick and holiday pay
- Most employees work a 9/80 work schedule with every other Friday off
- Telecommuting options/flexible scheduling
- Office specific public transit programs
- Employee discounts and memberships
At DEA, we give our employees the tools they need to build and nurture their financial nest-egg and the ability to provide for their family during challenging times.
Financial Well-Being Benefits Include:
- 401(k) program with company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Market-priced pay structure
- Paid Bereavement Leave with additional sick leave options
- Company Paid Life Insurance and option for supplemental coverage for family members
- Company Paid Short and Long-Term Disability and option for supplemental Long-Term Disability
- Company Paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
We encourage our employees to continue to enhance their current skills, pursue their career goals and to stay abreast of the latest industry innovations.
Personal Development Benefits Include:
- Career development planning
- Career path opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities
- Professional Licensure reimbursement
- External training opportunities for seminars, conferences, etc.
- Association membership reimbursement